JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Chief of the Seattle PD donated one a few years back and that was right after he stated that every "Responsible" Gun Owner should make sure they had the Serial Numbers for all their Firearms. Yep, you guessed it. He could NOT provide the one that had gone missing. Seems he bought it from some other LEO who couldn't provide it either.

Anybody Find a Glock?

As a matter of fact...........................

index.jpg

No, no I didn't.

Ray

sorry I am non Glock. Though if I found some cops Glock laying around I would be tempted to go on a multi state shaming tour of who ever was the moron to leave it behind. After that I would consider turning it into a gun buy back for some ammo money.

Let's be honest here: he sat down and did his business before noticing that there wasn't any toilet paper. Faced with the unacceptably horrifying prospect of massive skid marks, he just used his Glock to wipe (probably had stippled aftermarket grips). Not wanting to carry the gun afterwards, well...:s0092:

Let's be honest here: he sat down and did his business before noticing that there wasn't any toilet paper. Faced with the unacceptably horrifying prospect of massive skid marks, he just used his Glock to wipe (probably had stippled aftermarket grips). Not wanting to carry the gun afterwards, well...:s0092:

So, are you saying that Glocks aren't worth a shi...............?

Ray

Start at 5:05....

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR