JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a PT145 milpro and it has been an extremely reliable gun. It has not malfunctioned at all. My only beef with it is it shoots chronically low. I've heard a lot of other people claim the exact same thing about there subcompact milpro's. I have fired a number of rounds through mine and dry fired it trying to see if it's a flinch on my part but it isn't me. I have no idea why Taurus does not address this apparent design issue.

I also have a PT 145 Millennium Pro(2nd gen), and was shooting low until I adjusted my sight in and stance. Now I am good at 25 - 50 feet, which for this firearm is all you need.

Also, it has been very reliable, no jams or eject issues. This will be my carry piece when I get my CWP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

They're good guns, for the OSS models thats a pretty good deal. I have had a 9mm and .45, the 24/7 pro model. Mine were accurate enough, but the way they fit my hand was the best part about them.

They're good guns, for the OSS models thats a pretty good deal. I have had a 9mm and .45, the 24/7 pro model. Mine were accurate enough, but the way they fit my hand was the best part about them.
Yep I agree. I swear they molded the grips after my own hands. It's almost magical the way it fit the average size mans hands. They are exceeding easy point shooters.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top