JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is the most narrow minded firearm offering I've seen in quite a while. .22lr shotshells are all but a joke unless literally on top of the critter. Good for snakes and mice up close and personal. Like arms length personal. That's why I don't understand this offering. A rimfire rifle with sights and no rifling in it's 18.5" barrel. That part is kind of amusing, it has to be 18.5" because it's technically a shotgun. And without rifling, it's useless for anything but wimpy little shotshells.

It's basically a heavy clumsy alternative to a .22lr revolver. And offers absolutely NOTHING more than a few extra shots.......with .22lr shotshells does that even matter? Interesting though, I'll give it that. If I was in the market again to be dispatching snakes and mice, I'd use shotshells in my .357 GP100. :cool:
Don't apply logic!!!

It's a unneeded version of this thing.
1616854612381.jpeg Or in other words, an excuse to buy another gun!

Don't apply logic!!!

It's a unneeded version of this thing.
View attachment 849612Or in other words, an excuse to buy another gun!
Yea salt gun too weak for Yellow Jackets, even with coarse salt. If you had #12 shot and an airgun you could cut these (or similar) to make wads and an overshot wad to make a .22 airgun shotgun. But then it would be a slow loading muzzleloader. Or if it was a magazine loading airgun you could load 8-12 at a time.
bhhiuhho.JPG
pistol-rotary-clip-for-22-cal-benjamin-marauder-air-pistol-3.jpg

Looks like Chiappa's Little Badger can be bought in 9mm Flobert, so it's not a dead caliber.

I certainly wouldn't mind trying one out. Though I've mostly only seen them in pre-WW2 German "garden guns".

Though since a lot of those "garden guns" have an under 18" barrel... makes me wonder if an over zealous ATF agent would call it an NFA item.

prodotti_immagini_immagine_273.jpg

cci makes 22, 38spl, 45colt in snake loads. they used to make a 45 auto shot load in a full brass cartridge, which worked great in my p-90. 9, nothing i know of.
if you reload however, speer makes shot capsules in 38, 44 and 45.
just another reason a smokewagon is a good thing to have around.
CCI makes shotshells in 9, 40 & 45acp as well

For anyone that carries a .45 revolver chambered in .45 ACP, I used to cut down 30-06 cases and load them with #6 shot. I used .410 wads over 16 gr. of 2400 and nitro cards over the shot.
Then I roll crimped the case slightly with a .44 crimping die. These loads worked great in my 1917 Colt. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top