JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So being that hunting season is upon us, I started reloading for my 30-06. I have a brand new set of RCBS FL resizing dies. I loaded 15 rounds last night, doing some ladder testing. Tonight I went to load some more. On the third case I noticed there was no pressure on the expander ball. So I looked... lo and behold the threads holding the expander ball on stripped off! So on the 17th case ever on brand new dies, it breaks... now i realize it's quite possibly a user error, maybe i didnt have it tightened down properly. But whether my fault or not I'm curious if this is something they would replace?

20190925_192239.jpg 20190925_192253.jpg

RCBS (And several others) has wonderful post sale service.

Last summer, had a Hand Primer die on me after a zillion jillion bamillion rounds. It simply wore out. Called RCBS to order (Purchase) a new replacement part. They tried to send me a new one, free of charge, but I refused......I'd gotten my monies worth. Bought a new one.

I wish to commend Vortex Optics for their warranty.
I sent a Razor AMG Holosight to them because it was burning through batteries. I'd put a brand new battery in and it would be dead by next morning.
I sent it back and they replaced it with a new one.
It took only 10 days from the day I shipped it to the day it returned.
Thanks, Vortex!

RCBS=very good customer service. I lost parts for the priming arm setup on a press and tried to buy a replacement and they would not take any money and sent me new parts. I also broke a press and the sent me the repair piece free. They are one of the best companies out there for customer service.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top