JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So being that hunting season is upon us, I started reloading for my 30-06. I have a brand new set of RCBS FL resizing dies. I loaded 15 rounds last night, doing some ladder testing. Tonight I went to load some more. On the third case I noticed there was no pressure on the expander ball. So I looked... lo and behold the threads holding the expander ball on stripped off! So on the 17th case ever on brand new dies, it breaks... now i realize it's quite possibly a user error, maybe i didnt have it tightened down properly. But whether my fault or not I'm curious if this is something they would replace?

20190925_192239.jpg 20190925_192253.jpg

RCBS (And several others) has wonderful post sale service.

Last summer, had a Hand Primer die on me after a zillion jillion bamillion rounds. It simply wore out. Called RCBS to order (Purchase) a new replacement part. They tried to send me a new one, free of charge, but I refused......I'd gotten my monies worth. Bought a new one.

I wish to commend Vortex Optics for their warranty.
I sent a Razor AMG Holosight to them because it was burning through batteries. I'd put a brand new battery in and it would be dead by next morning.
I sent it back and they replaced it with a new one.
It took only 10 days from the day I shipped it to the day it returned.
Thanks, Vortex!

RCBS=very good customer service. I lost parts for the priming arm setup on a press and tried to buy a replacement and they would not take any money and sent me new parts. I also broke a press and the sent me the repair piece free. They are one of the best companies out there for customer service.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top