JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In addition to my normal EDC 9mm, I've begun to rotate in a few other calibers more frequently. Probably silly, but makes me feel more confident that I'm familiar and comfortable with them all in switching them out regularly, than just once in a blue moon. 🤷‍♂️

With a YUGE increase of petty crimes in my A.O. combined with a very large increase of potentially violent armed homeless residents, I have actually moved my Carbine to active home duty close at hand! Have had several "visitors" recently who were obviously high on something, and armed with a variety of weapons, both common and home made venture here onto private property and cause all sorts of trouble! Thanks to the city of Salem allowing the city campers to basically take over and destroy the city park next door to us, this has really become a major issue! I can literally see the tents and garbage less then 200 feet from my front door, and THATS way too close for comfort! I have had encounters with these city campers and it never goes well, as they are usually cranked up on something, they tend to be extra aggressive!

Last week I was walking downtown (my little town is not a metro area, but some parts are still better than others).

I was telling my wife that as I was walking down the side walk, a dude 6" taller and at least 75lbs heavier wearing a heavy coat and hoody and a mask and sunglasses was staggering in my direction on the sidewalk, which happens to have a handrail/guardrail because of the raised sidewalk next to a street.

He was either impaired or playing possum, and I told her I had already evaluated his posture, hands, eyes, gait and momentum and I told her he was exactly one more stagger step from being flipped on his azz.

EDC...............darned, it ain't for sale! Slim Pick'ens for guns. No brass, bullets, power, primers.........what's a poor man to do? Bear with me for a moment:

Today's headlines Maxine Waters made a few comments backed up by Pelosi. For Heaven's sake; if Trump said that...................LEO's are now used for target practice..................where does this end?
Seattle, Portland, Minnesota, and countless other locations; riots & revolts. Go back to January 6th 2021. All those thousands of, "We The People" can't be wrong. There in DC; different skin color, religions, nationality, the left, the right, BLM, WOKE, Proud Boys, etc. all there pointing out something is wrong.

I'll leave this for thought: All through the written history of mankind we revolt & riot when oppressed. Mankind is wired to revolt & riot when oppressed. Our political leaders think more laws and regulations will change our genetics. At this point, this old man is fearful the beatings will continue until moral improves.

Foreverlost,

Gun. Knife. Flashlight. Tourniquet. Extra mags and a complete IFAK in the truck. Simple. I don't carry a truck gun but I do carry 2-3 AR 30 round mags full of 5.56. Cause that would be the weapon system most common to intercept in a mass shooting. Whether it be on the LE or civilian side. Hopefully it would never come to that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top