JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know this might seem strange on a gun forum, but are any of you interested in old automobiles? It seems like the car and gun hobbys have a fairly high crossover rate. My current "keepers" are:
1968 Mustang fastback
1950 Willys Jeepster
1932 Ford roadster highboy project
and I'm always looking for more to feed the addiction (mabe thats why I'm single?) especially 1926-1940 Ford projects and 1941-1986 Jeeps.
Any one else?

I have a 68 impala that I raced for the PIR bracket racing team for two years. Track champ one year and third the next year. I have been into racing and hot rods my whole life. I race and work on a few cars including a 41 willys coupe gasser, 32 ford rat rod, 65 buick skylark, 32? Bantam, 55 chevy and a few others. Currently I am not racing due to funding but I hope to be back out there in a few years.

In storage in Spokane, I have a '68 Chevy short-wide pickup, a '53 M38-A1 Jeep, a '56 CJ5, a '70 Mercedes 250, all projects. I also have some early dirt bikes. 3 Maico 400's, a 72, a 76, and an 80, and a 73 Husky 430WR. Here in Hillsboro, I have a project '70 Impala and a 66 CJ5 that will be getting an Isuzu diesel this summer.

Into: yes

Have: no

Had: '68 Chevelle SS, '70 Nova, '69 GTO, '69 Cutlass S

Also had an '84 Z/28, but that's not too cool.

Not a car, but also had a '74 K5 Blazer when I was in school.

Wish I still had em all or even just one, but I don't. :(

Would love to have another muscle car some day, but these days there's no room in my life... wallet... garage... for another one.

Too many cool things I'd love to have, wouldn't know where to start or what to "settle" on.

I've got a 1971 Dart Swinger with a 318 that I've been playing with for the last couple of years. I've got the rotating assembly and block for a stroker motor, but lack of funds have put that on hold for now. I'll try and post a pic.

Swinger7.jpg

nice dart. I almost got a 70 swinger before I got my impala. I love the look of those things with the back end lifted. Looks like you have a nice car there bwells. take care of it and drive it as much as possible.

Nice cars you guys have!

My first car was a 1970 Nova, wish I never sold it. Currently, my oldest car is a 1989 BMW 325iC Convertible I'm restoring, though that's not what I'd call an 'antique or classic'. My dream project is a '69 C3 Corvette :)

Lots of cool stuff! I love Impalas and I am still looking for a 62-64 two door (ahhh.........someday) and m38a1s are great little Jeeps (let me know if you ever want to sell that one!) even cool Mopars! I have to admit, no matter what the make, I just dig old cars.

I have a 1968 Camaro Big Block I'm currently working on, Ive had it for about 3 years and finally started working on it, I restored a 1977 Cadillac Deville I currently drive.

Have a 72 javelin sst sitting in storage
Had to sell the 69 javelin :(
there's a 68 datsun roadster in the back yard, a 68 corona and a 69 corona, a 75 corolla (nothing special)
I'm still planning on buying a Dart duster, demon, whatever, when I can (unless I find a charger, challenger, cuda etc that I can actually afford)
besides the mopars, I like alot of the AMCs, and the oddballs like the Bricklin, Pantera etc.
Don't really have the scratch for them though.

I'm keeping the 1976 corvette I bought in 1988. it was the car of my youth, it's in pieces though. My first car was a 1969 Skylark GS 400, I've also owned a 340 Duster, a 1967 RS Camaro, a 1970 challenger, a 1969 454 Chev truck, and I have a 1988 Mustang GT with 80,000 miles I'm saving for my younger son and I bought my older son a 1995 Wrangler 4.0 with 59,000 miles that he will start driving soon.

There's nothing wrong with the D's. They were way ahead of their time. Guess I shouldn't rub in the fact that there's a company that can ground up restore them with factory parts (they bought the exhisting stock and specs from Deloran Motor Group).

i have a 69 camaro std coupe that i inherited from my grandparents. they bought it new 92k on it needs some body work and paint because it hasn't been touched. # match protecto plate. i hope to start on it this summer even though i have been saying this for 2 yrs now. love the classic muscles

I know I will get made fun of for this, but my favorite car that I had but had to sell due to finances was an 82 Delorean.
3402765927_4a4b9693b2.jpg

I was in love with the Delorean, until i worked on, and drove one.
Not so much now.
I'd still own one if I had the chance, don't get me wrong.
My experience with the car knocked it a little further down the dream car list though.
The Bricklin took it's place :D

I'll not make fun of anyone for loving them, either. :s0155:

I was in love with the Delorean, until i worked on, and drove one.
Not so much now.
I'd still own one if I had the chance, don't get me wrong.
My experience with the car knocked it a little further down the dream car list though.
The Bricklin took it's place :D

I'll not make fun of anyone for loving them, either. :s0155:
Well if we're talking mid engine dream cars look no further
2735410987_06a8849886.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class