JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish someone would want to buy my fired .45ACP brass. I keep forgetting to bump it up. Probably 9 pages back now.

Not PMs but e-mails thru my business website, Odd ones like wanting me to open an attachment for a shipping container full of something I supposedly ordered. I've not ever ordered a shipping container of anything so I just delete with out opening the attachment.
My personal e-mail is always getting notifications of my account has been successfully charged for some well known companies virus protection in the amount of $299.00-$399.00. But they are SO good about giving notice that if I thought it was mistake I can go to their website or call them to clear up the mistake.

I can tell I'm going to get some weird e-mails when I see that someone visited my website from some not US of A country. My favorite is when I get one from my website administrator saying my e-mail is full. The thing is I'm my administrator and I didn't send me the email. It always comes from a .different country address.

The Chevy Dealer finally stopped sending me, "We want to buy your truck" emails. :s0093:

It's a tricked out Inferno Orange, 4 door 2008 Colorado, with 6,000 miles on it. :s0001:

Whenever I need anything from them, I park it in front of the show room and let them, "Eat their hearts out".:p

There are some creepers on here. I've got a bunch of stuff up and have had one offer to do a discrete sale, with another member becoming moderately insulting when I didn't acquiesce to his offer.

The local Chevrolet Dealer has finally quit bugging me to buy back my 2008 Colorado 4 door PU. Shucks I've only got 6,000 miles on it, barely broken in. :rolleyes: Truck-3.jpg Found the picture..

Last Edited:
No unsolicited offers but plenty of new members inquire to buy something then after a message or two just not respond to my last message to them.

Pretty childish and to me extremely off putting. How hard is it to just message back "hey I changed my mind" or "I'm no longer interested."? Pathetic imo

No unsolicited offers but plenty of new members inquire to buy something then after a message or two just not respond to my last message to them.

Pretty childish and to me extremely off putting. How hard is it to just message back "hey I changed my mind" or "I'm no longer interested."? Pathetic imo
Dude, "childish" describes a distastefully large part of the gun community. :(

Childish describes a rather large portion of society in general. And some of us are proud of it.

So bubblegum* you for talking down on us.

* Note that I actually typed bubblegum...it didn't replace another word.

No, I haven't been drinking.**

** Yes, I have.

On a serious note, you are right. I don't like it, because I expect gun people to be a bit more intelligent, a bit more aware, a bit more grounded in American values, a bit more self-controlled. Yet there are some supposed gun people who, for whatever reason, seem to think acting like vermin is the way to go. Those are the ones who trash the wilderness, who have a complete disregard for gun safety, who are even so evil as to poach wildlife. I know that every human activity is going to have its bad actors, but damn, I really despise the vermin who dishonor the good people in gun culture.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top