JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Title says it all... somebody cyberstalked me enough to know there's a BCM C8SFW upper in my locker, but apparently couldn't be bothered to note the nature of the project and its clear "Not For Sale At ANY Price even for Lord Jesus Himself" status before sending a "hey, can I buy your [fillintheblank]?"

Sorry if I'm a jerk, it just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

So, how much for the girlfriend and can you make a package deal?

J/k, j/k!
maxresdefault.jpg

Not PMs but e-mails thru my business website, Odd ones like wanting me to open an attachment for a shipping container full of something I supposedly ordered. I've not ever ordered a shipping container of anything so I just delete with out opening the attachment.

An organization that I belong to got hit by a scam artist posing as one of the Board of Directors wanting help buying gift cards to give as "thank you's" to "members" who had helped the organization. I demanded more information because of State of Oregon Ethics laws, and got the run-around, and finally the person just asked for scratching off the wax to expose the hidden number, photographing the cards front and back, and emailing the photos. ;)

Two out of twelve in the organization fell for it!!!! :rolleyes:

I've had a few people ask if they can buy X or Y gun (1 person was from an old ad, and a couple form an old thread/maybe post Discussing x gun). They seemed like lazy people from back east who did a Google search and it came up and they immediately asked it they can buy it. I gave no response and wouldn't even if it was for sale. Didn't even take the time to be courteous. Could be scammers too but I assumed lazy people based on their lack of any normal manners emailing someone out of the blue.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top