JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just had this happen today. Got an email that said "save $7 off items in ur cart when u apply this code". Never had that happen before and was wondering if someone else ran into it. It came a day or 2 after leaving my cart. I did go to the checkout process and started to checkout with paypal but didn't finish due to shipping charges. I think that is what may have triggered it.

You bargain hunters out there might want to give it a try. ? Put items in cart and start checkout w/paypal but do not submit order. Then wait and see if you get an email.

Please note this is not the same as say amazon where you get prompted when an item drops in price. It's a specific numeric coupon you have to enter in promo codes.

Thx and happy bargain hunting!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is a common internet marketing thing. If you're going to buy online:
  • Always fill out the newsletter subscription opt in (get a junk gmail account if you don't want to use your main email)
    • Discounts are not always advertised but some will put discounts in the welcome/confirmation email
  • Google for discount codes. If you see old codes that have dumb patterns (like "SAVE10") I'd also recommend trying similar just to see if you get lucky
  • If the website allows a sign in, definitely do it and add things to the cart and then...leave
    • Some sites are known to increase the offer over time. You may get $5 off a few hours later but may get $15 off after a few days. If you're in no rush, doesn't hurt to see what they offer you

opticsplanet-cart-discount.JPG

They been doing that for a while now. Searched my email and found this one the sent me from 2016.

Did not initially remember but a quick email search turned this up. I have not bought anything from them for a long time.

Once around 2014 I bought a scope and mount. Right after placing the order they notified me the mount was out of stock. I called them and while on the phone with them I chose a much nicer vortex mount and the rep took 30.00 off to make it almost the same price as the cheaper out of stock mount. Turned out good for me.

The rep was vary nice on the phone. Made it seem like they cared about what I thought of them and they were willing to give me that vortex mount for about what it cost them to see that I was happy. The rep told me to find a nice mount and I would get it for less then listed price because they wanted to make it right etc.

Last Edited:
Get 10% to 11% off entire order coupons from them all the time. Their prices are what I compare every other website to when shopping. Slow shipping but of you can wait two weeks its worth it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top