JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like old guns? Not a lot of love for WWII guns on this site. I like new black guns. But they don't have the soul of the guns made for the Military's of the world. And used in WWII. Maybe because they had a purpose. And were used for it.
Sure an AR-15 can tear some stuff up. But an old M1 did! And a Glock is possibly the most evil looking and relible hand gun. But the luger ''Black Widow'' was the origonal black gun.
I admit I got all the new modern guns first. They as my love for all things gun grew I discovered old guns.
So you young guys out there. Get your AR,AK,FAL,HK-91,SCAR,M-4 Benelli,UZI,556, and other hi capacity guns. Then consider adopting an old work horse. [ O.K. The FAL and HK-91 are considered old farts now]. Don't get stuck thinking you are gona pay an arm and leg, and it's not worth it. Keep an eye open and you will find a deal. Sellers don't often get asking price. Make an offer and you will bring home guns. Not allways, but often. Just think. Many owners have inherited these guns and have little into them. And only a quick internet value in mind. So educate them and ask them to get back to you. Not saying to take advantage. Be fair. I've had men call me a month or more after I looked at there gun. They'll say nobody wanted to pay $1000, and those little marks on the stock didn't make the gun that special or worth what I hoped. So $500 sounded good. And don't forget the CMP. Not as hard to buy from as they used to be.
Here are some of the old guys hanging out. I don't shoot the pistols anymore. But do still shoot the long guns. 30 carbine is my favorite gun and have an ever growing number of these light handy rifle.
I prefer auto rifles. But still like and collect Bolt guns. After all most other countries had bolt guns as there standard issue rifles.
I'm allways selling and buying new old guns. Changing and geting better examples of guns is half the fun. Allso post WWII guns are old enough to make them interesting. So SKS, and the like are fun too.
So show your old soldiers. Tell us its story. Or just have a look at some of mine and let the love start to grow. You know you want one! You need one! Two.... Three....

I Like them I have be trying to find a good deal on a 1903- A3 but when I get the money saved up I never see one for sale. Keep hoping somebody will put one up for cheap trying to get money together for a AR.

Love the Pacific bringbacks. Here's some:

nambu_rig_and_sword_bringbacks.jpg
IMG_1835.jpg
IMG_1851.jpg

-Thirtycal

1943 Colt 1911A1 carried by an Army soldier in the European theater.
338.jpg

1918 Erfurt Luger maybe used in both WWI and WWII.
Luger.jpg

1917 Webley Mk VI with New Zealand markings. Who knows where it defended the British Empire.
e5e905e1.jpg

I used to have more but I gradually lost interest or room in the safe. Now I restrict my historical collections to iconic handguns and rifles.

One ugly side to collecting WWII stuff. All those fakes!
I allways wanted a WWII sword and did find a nice fake for $100. I often see these sold for $500+ as the real thing. I since stoped looking untill I get the education needed to play in swords. For now I will stick to things I know more about.
Add all the humped up 30 carbines, garands and 1911's makes it a frustrating hobby. I stoped going to many gun shows to look for goods. I now stick to other sources.

Does owning six Mosin-Nagants qualify me as a WWII firearm lover? LOL.

Four Russians of different models, two Finns. Truth be told, other than my M44, I've avoided wartime production because the standards dropped. But of course, plenty of guns made in the 30s saw action.

I can't afford other stuff from that era - the 98Ks and Garands are too expensive now.

Heck, I love WWI guns, too - I like to think my old Turk Mauser saw action at Gallipoli, but of course I'll never know.

It's like comparing a Knucklehead or Indian Chief to a Hayabusa or Aprillia Tuono. My absolute favorite rifle is a Bannerman Krag carbine. It may not be what I would choose to hold off a bunch of hoodies or legions of the shambling undead, but it feels good in the hands and the action is silky smooth. There's nothing like nicely finished blue steel and walnut, or the sound of a classic American V-Twin.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top