JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is my sequential pair of CMP Garands. One is a service grade I bought 7 years ago by mail order and the other is a correct grade I found on the sales table at the Western Games in 2011. Frank Burke posted an update for the vintage military/M1 Garand match on the TCGC website so make sure you guys bring out all of your nice rifles and pistols for the first match on March 2nd. Club membership is NOT required to shoot in the match and it is only $5.00. If you are a club member you can use a club M1 at no additional charge. Ammo is for sale for the matches and is SUPER cheap, Lake City and HXP are available, but you need to make prior arrangements so he can bring enough. PM me if you have any other questions.
<broken link removed>

The course of fire for the first Saturday is 40 rounds with 5 sighters. 20 shots slow prone and 20 shots slow standing, all at 200 yards. The course of fire on the 4th Saturday is 80 rounds with 5 sighters. 20 shots slow prone, 20 shots rapid prone, 20 shots rapid seated and 20 shots slow standing, also at 200 yards. ANY vintage military rifle with iron sights is good to go. The match has been shot by folks aged 11 to 70+ and is part gun show and part rifle match. The "competition" is always friendly and lots of info is shared on everything to better shooting, re-loading and collecting these fine rifles and pistols. The match also satisfies the marksmanship requirement for you to purchase an M1 from the CMP, buy them now, they are going fast.......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top