JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Armslist keeps raising the bar for sellers. IIRC, when I started listing stuff there, you could list up to six items without paying their dealer subcription. Which currently is $30 per month. Then some time ago, I tried to list a sixth item, discovered they'd changed the free maximum to five listings. Just tonight, I discovered that within the past week, the minimum has been changed to four free listings. Congress won't have to worry about shutting down Armslist. Armslist will do it themselves at this rate.

The big brou-ha-ha abour Armlist has been that it facilitates firearms sales without a BC. Which doesn't apply to WA or OR because state law requires it.

Background checks are for slaves and cannot be enforced without National Gun Registration. Don't forfeit your Fourth Amendment Rights.

At present, there are 13 states that require background checks for purchasing a firearm. If the election goes badly wrong in Nov., I'm thinking that an early must-do for the victors will be universal federal BC.

U want someone in WA or OR to buy only guns that don't require background checks? Some of us want different guns than black powder or 80%.

I'm afraid I don't understand your post. Where I live, a buyer produces their driver;s license or Weapons License. If all they produce is a driver's license (as proof of age and residence) you have them state that there are no laws that prohibit them from purchasing the weapon. You hand them weapon, they give you the money and you shake hands and go home.

For many years I have advocated a 12 stage process for people in your predicament so that they can deal with the situation you're stuck with. Ultimately, you have to decide who runs this country, but you cannot take extraordinary action until you've exhausted all of your nonviolent legal and political avenues of redress. A bigger issue to consider in the mean time:

"The general misconception is that any statute passed by legislators bearing the appearance of law constitutes the law of the land. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land, and any statute, to be valid, must be In agreement. It is impossible for both the Constitution and a law violating it to be valid; one must prevail. This is succinctly stated as follows: The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted. Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it..... A void act cannot be legally consistent with a valid one. An unconstitutional law cannot operate to supersede any existing valid law. Indeed, insofar as a statute runs counter to the fundamental law of the lend, it is superseded thereby. No one Is bound to obey an unconstitutional law and no courts are bound to enforce it ." 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256

At present, there are 13 states that require background checks for purchasing a firearm. If the election goes badly wrong in Nov., I'm thinking that an early must-do for the victors will be universal federal BC.

And I promise you that I will never comply with an unconstitutional law again. I realize that the Constitution has been reduced to toilet paper, but it will be a really cold day in a very hot place before I ask any man's permission to do something I have an unalienable Right to do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top