JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Curious if there is a 1913 rail mount mag holder (or some other method) to mount extra mags on a lynx12/saiga 12. Probably a waste of time due to the weight but just for fun it would be cool to see if u could mount extra mags on the gun. Let me know if u have seen any please or have ideas.

I set some mags out just to see what it might look like. Just fun larp stuff not for combat ha ha.
A7B64FB1-12BE-4134-8236-D0C30AE24233.jpeg
EBFA71BE-BB86-4FD9-8689-37EB9E171619.jpeg
0A590282-4523-4A1D-A25C-E52D74E2AF0A.jpeg

Last Edited:
Not for attaching to the gun, but makes carrying extras easier.

Not for attaching to the gun, but makes carrying extras easier.

Wow i didn't notice they had one on a drum the first time I looked at that. That would be pretty cool. Beats the heck out of a bandolier for reload speed!

I wonder how close the magazine size is to a 308 mag. Could maybe modify one of those mag holders if they exist. I looked around for some type of 308 mag carrier (on gun or stock I mean) but didn't see any though.

Too bad they don't make a massive version of one of these mag holders. Would be pretty comical probably. Kind of like holding onto a 2x6 for a grip :p
9A059B88-8FE5-4FE6-9BCF-5CFA8895DA6D.jpeg

Last Edited:
If I wanted a 30lb gun, I'd carry my Barrett. Jesus man, that gun is accessorized like 90210
Well I still have to SBR it so that I can attach a Glock pistol to the handguard on the side and a grenade launcher on the bottom. Then it will be ready for the zombie hoards. :p

Actually the regular magpul front grip, red dot, and muzzle brake are the only accessories. Those all add a lot of functionality and aren't just toys or for looks (in contrast to the other stuff I was talking about such as adding mags to the gun which is just Larp stuff).

As far as muzzle brakes, there is a v6 muzzle brake that is pretty astonishing at reducing recoil but it's speedy and looks weird to my eye. I like that 50 cal/howitzer looking one but it's not as effective as the v6 from everything I've seen on it.

V6 brake (pic from internet):

FBFF1653-0C66-476D-A7E5-069D11B21B9F.jpeg

The LARP is strong with this one!

;):D
To fully experience true larpedness what you need is a nice beefy grip up front. Double bump fire anyone? :p

E1CF1397-2CF2-4366-9BF0-D4AF809ACCC5.jpeg

Please note that this is a joke. I had to put that stupid white card in there in case anyone gets pissy thinking they are actually connected (they are not connected).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads