JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry guys i was really looking fwd to this trip...

But accidents happen..

Look at the fibula "Small Bone" near the ankle!!! Yep she is for sure broken... No Surgery as of right now I get a re-evaluation on Tuesday the 2nd if it holds aliment then all is good. The Black Line is the Fracture...

I want to thank fry for letting everyone know for me as i was unable to get on the net..

Ouch.....Bummer..I hope you have a speedy recovery....(but not so speedy that I don't have time to get the paper work done for when you schedule the trip again) and that you will schedule again..

the current multnomah county sheriff danial staton is handing out concealed handgun licenses to washington residents. this is shift in policy from when bob skipper was sheriff..

Bob Skipper was renewing with no issues before so what policy are you refering to??? Are you talking about non-residents that don't live in Clark County?

ETA Bummer about the trip...Safe healing...

Bob Skipper was renewing with no issues before so what policy are you refering to??? Are you talking about non-residents that don't live in Clark County?

ETA Bummer about the trip...Safe healing...

multnomah county was not renewing non residents who didnt work in multnomah county at the time of my renewal. this was approximatly 1998?

so to answer your question, no.

multnomah county was not renewing non residents who didnt work in multnomah county at the time of my renewal. this was approximatly 1998?

so to answer your question, no.

Rodger that...

Personally I have never been asked provide record of working in the county.

one week turn around for the renewal.
letterhead they sent along still has bob skippers name on it.
this tells me they are not wasting resources.

one thing i did find interesting. in the letter it states i may not carry concealed in the national forests.

one week turn around for the renewal.
letterhead they sent along still has bob skippers name on it.
this tells me they are not wasting resources.

one thing i did find interesting. in the letter it states i may not carry concealed in the national forests.

I got my CHL last week and it said the same thing, also remember the legislation just went through last week to make it legal. I just don't think they updated it on the letters yet, because it is legal now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top