Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Any Twilight Zone Fans Here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RVTECH, Jul 4, 2012.

1. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

I always enjoy the TLZ 'Marathons' such as today's on SyFy. Many favorite episodes but I like the ones that deal with futuristic, oppressive society such as "Eye of the Beholder' and 'The Obsolete Man' - good stuff - way ahead of it's time. '

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

HUGE fan. One of my all-time favorite shows. Like you said, that show was way ahead of it's time.

3. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

My brain read "Twilight" and skipped over the zone. Was reading on my phone and just saw Joe's reply. I was so confused! Lol

Joe Link and (deleted member) like this.
  4. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

Twilight Zone is great. At least the openings were. Some of the stories, not so good.

5. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

+1

6. Zepoll

Zepoll Keizer Active Member

Netflix has the Twilight Zone series on their instant play download menu. FYI.

7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Watched all day yesterday, right up until midnight!

Funny, I never noticed the Social Comentary when I wastched these as a kid!!!

8. Silver Hand

Silver Hand Southern Oregon Coast Well-Known Member

I must say that was the best thing on TV in the late 1950' or early 60s. It was all Black and white back then. Outer limits broke in with a weekly program also but never did capture my imagination the way the twilight zone did.
    It was great to watch them again.

9. blk04specv

blk04specv Hillsboro Member

I love The Twilight Zone. I used to watch the new years marathon every year with my mom. My favorites are the obsolete man and the one with the bank teller who like to read a lot and ended up breaking his glasses in the end when he finally had the time to read.