JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not opposed to quality trades. But, wholesale to wholesale, or retail to retail. Don't expect me to offer full retail for your item when I've got mine severely discounted.

And don't offer me a box of worn out holsters or a bag of range brass.o_O

I've considered selling my Glock G35 match pistol since I really have no use for it, but I doubt anyone wants something this hideous...

I kinda threw up in my mouth a little, still taste copper.

Anyway @284guy, in these slower economic times there are more trades floating around than in the Obama era. Back then people paid for stuff with intent to keep.

My personal take is that I'll take a trade given it's worth it to me. I won't trade for something I don't want straight across just as a play toy. I've recently had an offer to trade for something I had closed an ad on. Sure I entertained it but found out that a 1:1 wasn't something I was willing to do.

Since you have an FFL and are in the business of buying and selling firearms according to the ATF, you may reconsider Your business model. With enough money added, I'd take a hi-point for a Ruger M77 22-250 Varmint especially if I don't want the HiPoint. "Convince me to make the trade" is always my motto and it means just that, better make the scales heavy on my receiving end....

I was trying to sell my pickup on cl a ways back and some dude wanted to trade me beef for it.
I used to sell tires for Sears waaaay back when I lived in NC. People used to come in all the time asking to trade chickens, goats, etc for tires. They were sincere though and I really wished that I could help them but there was no way to ring up three chickens and a goat for a set of Michigan (Michelin) tires. Then when I would suggest that they open up a Sears charge account they would get defensive and tell me how that they would never tell me their SSN and never had credit and never will. It was an almost daily occurrence. Sweet people in general though.

I kinda threw up in my mouth a little, still taste copper.

Anyway @284guy, in these slower economic times there are more trades floating around than in the Obama era. Back then people paid for stuff with intent to keep.

My personal take is that I'll take a trade given it's worth it to me. I won't trade for something I don't want straight across just as a play toy. I've recently had an offer to trade for something I had closed an ad on. Sure I entertained it but found out that a 1:1 wasn't something I was willing to do.

Since you have an FFL and are in the business of buying and selling firearms according to the ATF, you may reconsider Your business model. With enough money added, I'd take a hi-point for a Ruger M77 22-250 Varmint especially if I don't want the HiPoint. "Convince me to make the trade" is always my motto and it means just that, better make the scales heavy on my receiving end....

I'd probably say add another $50 and keep your Hi-Point. Ha ha Well, for me it's about more than just making money. I could take a Hi-Point in, but I like being known for selling quality, highly desirable/collectible/rare guns, so I won't. Trades are usually welcome, but only if it's a quality trade. Economy seems good, as most of my sales are out of state, and usually fetch good prices, but maybe it's what I'm selling, and to who. I just thought it was unusual the high volume of trade offers on this forum vs others. I don't mind it at all, just found it curious.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top