JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been hearing from more hunters, especially bow hunters that cougars are devestating the deer and elk.

I have only limited experience hunting the big cats.

If anyone on this list has any tips that may help, please post them here.
As mentioned in the title, I don't have any dogs to rely on.

stand really still and smell like a lamb

Anyway hunting cougar or bear with dogs is against the law now that the animal huggers got the laws changed

There were some good ideas there, one being try to find out if there is a couger in the area.
Other than that, coyotes will come to the same calls as cougars, and there are a lot more coyotes out there than cougars. If I shoot a coyote, gut it and leave it close to my electronic caller is it still baiting?

Take a goat for a walk in the woods... make sure your weapon is handy and has high capacity mags :D .....

160.jpg

Sure you can borrow him.... as long as he either comes back in good health.... or cut and wraped :s0114:

His name is Meat.... If we didn't get him for packing he would have been used for.... well, meat. He's a good goat and a heck of a climber, it'll be a couple seasons before he's big enough to pack much weight, might as well get some use out of him as live bait, hey that's a good name for a goat... Bait. You can be sure I'm packing when hiking with a couple young goats.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top