JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right there with ya! I really hope Dungy puts it to the other guys, especially Reed.

Been riding since 1976, enduro (lots), mx, cross country, ISDE and lots of trail riding. Just ride dualsport now for entertainment. KTM guy.

I'm a old washed-up enduro guy myself. First bike a '73 Honda XR75 & been riding ever since but had to stop a few years ago. Bad ticker and eyes. Did AMA district 37 (SoCal) hare & hound, enduro, and some MX. Last bike was a KTM 450 EXC. Sure do miss riding now. Agreed, especially Reed! :)

I'm a KTM fan and hope to see that 350 in the winners circle this season. With Dungy in the saddle, and Decoster's help, think that might just happen. BTW, what do you guys have agaist Reed? He's a older guy, pretty much running on a shoe-string budget last year, trying to beat a bunch of kids on full factory rides.

I admit, chad is becoming more likable. I admire his team ownership commitments and all, but in the past he was not my favorite. Kinda whiny. He is very fast no doubt, just not a fan.

I just can't get over a guy that complains when things don't go his way but will take another rider out at the drop of a hat.

He is good when he is on his game, I will give him that.:s0155:

I think we did one enduro in District 37, the Cal Poly Penguins put it on. Good ride. By the way my current ride is a KTM 450EXC-R. Every time I ride it on the street I feel like I am doing something wrong. It's the best dualsport bike I have ridden, other than my son's KTM 530EXC-R, what a motor.

Not too familiar with the Penguins, a little north of where I hung out. I used to ride with Training Wheels MC, mostly Lucerne Valley, Red Mtn, and Jawbone Canyon. Always timed events, good fun.

Questions for tonight:
  • Is James Stewart as fast as he used to be?
  • Can Dungey put a pumpkin on top of the podium?
  • Is Villopoto the one to beat again?
  • Where does Reed fit in the mix of things this year?

The answers are only hours away! I love A1! Roczen out with broken arm. Bummer, was looking forward to seeing him smoke the field.

i have not watched much moto-x lately.i dont know a lot of the riders anymore.
when i was a kid my buddy rod keller was riding the national circut and my brother pitted for him so i was really into it.
i used to love the supercross in the kingdome when ricky johnson,jeff ward,jeff stanton and all those guys raced and i used to flag for the owner of washougal and albany supercross but when they got rid of the works bikes it kinda killed it for me.i dont like the sound of a 4 stroke nearly as well as i did the 250's.

Supercross fan here for sure. I'm older now but I still love to see them flying threw the air. I am from the Jeremy Mcgrath era.

jeremy was one of my all time favorites.didn't care for ricky carmichael much since he was such a punk but i did respect his riding skills.
i remember at washougal he would jump the downhill all the way over the banner and into the next corner,amazing!

Not too familiar with the Penguins, a little north of where I hung out. I used to ride with Training Wheels MC, mostly Lucerne Valley, Red Mtn, and Jawbone Canyon. Always timed events, good fun.

Questions for tonight:
  • Is James Stewart as fast as he used to be?
  • Can Dungey put a pumpkin on top of the podium?
  • Is Villopoto the one to beat again?
  • Where does Reed fit in the mix of things this year?

The answers are only hours away! I love A1! Roczen out with broken arm. Bummer, was looking forward to seeing him smoke the field.

Think Stewart and Reed are still the fastest, but Villopoto was able to capitalize on the fact that they were beating each other up all last year. Reed hasn't been the same since that get off last summer at Spring Creek. Can't believe he got back on his bike and finished the race after that. I'm rootin for Dungey this year because I like KTM and Roger Decoster, but really just love motorcycles period. Wonder if Dungey's KTM 350 can stay with the Asian 450's???

Dungey is on a 450, thank goodness. Andrew Short rode the 350 last year and the bike was down too much in the torque department to be competitive against the 450's. I'm really root'n for KTM this year, mostly due to Decoster.

Check out the #5 bike HERE. :s0155:

Im going with Villopoto the Washington boy I think he has gotten faster than last year. But as with every race you have to get a good start...... And it being the first race back it could be wild.
Wide full open when in doubt pin it.

OK, I am a KTM guy so may be a little bias, but that factory bike looks BAD@$$! KTM has always been known to be different from the other manufacturers having odd engine sizes. Personally the current 450's are tough to ride, like the old 500's.

JMHO

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR