JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ive hunted suavies for 5yrs now with friends and its been getting slow on the island lateley......so i wanted to use the time tomorrow to take my 12yrld son with me and maybe take him to one of the ponds out there to sit with dad....he's not licenced and not gonna shoot.....only dad.....just want him to experience setting the decoys out with me and watch the birds come in(if they did).......question is.....is that allowed on the island(west side)......i was gonna call Rob(odfw) but misplaced his number that he gave me awhile back......my hunting buddies say its fine and no problems but just wanted to hear from someone else.....dont want to be embarrased at the shack and have Rob turn me around.....i guess theres always uuugghh North unit....

Ive been TOLD that you can have walk alongs, aslong as they do not have a firearm. However that came from second hand info from a friend aswell, not directly from an authoritative figure. They also cannot draw.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top