JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well it all depends on what type of shooting you are planning. If your looking for a indoor pistol range the closes is going to be The Marksman in puyallup. If you looking for a outdoor rifle range the closes is Paul Bunyans Gun Club. The only downside to that is it is membership only. If your looking for an area to shoot high power rifles and is free, then you are in the same boat as me. You can shoot in the mountains but I know there are certain laws and areas that you cannot shoot. I'm still trying to figure the laws out. Gonna go talk to the Sherita today actually and see what they have to say. But your best bet is up past Greenwater. Take some fire service roads and find an old gravel pit. Happy shooting.

-Joshua

P.S. What fire department do you work for?

Well it all depends on what type of shooting you are planning. If your looking for a indoor pistol range the closes is going to be The Marksman in puyallup. If you looking for a outdoor rifle range the closes is Paul Bunyans Gun Club. The only downside to that is it is membership only. If your looking for an area to shoot high power rifles and is free, then you are in the same boat as me. You can shoot in the mountains but I know there are certain laws and areas that you cannot shoot. I'm still trying to figure the laws out. Gonna go talk to the Sherita today actually and see what they have to say. But your best bet is up past Greenwater. Take some fire service roads and find an old gravel pit. Happy shooting.

-Joshua

Hello Joshua, have you found any info/areas of places to shoot in the woods (free)? My cousin bought a shotgun for home defense and he's looking for a place to take it out and try it. He's not much of a shooter so getting a membership is not likely. He lives in Bonney Lake, kind of your neck of the woods.

Thanks you

-Joshua

Actually, the Black Diamond Gun club allows public shooting on Wed evenings and most of the day Saturdays for a nominal fee ($5, last time I went), so you don't have to be a member.
They have an outdoor shotgun (skeet) range, and an outdoor pistol and rifle range. The folks there are very nice and helpful. Hope this helps

Most of the spots anywhere near buckley and Enumclaw have been posted as no shoot zones. I drive out to Alder and shoot on my friends property. It is an hour drive, but I get to shoot as far as I want.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top