JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whens training on civil disputes and unrest in events say going to and from areas that do not allow carry such as venues or events where its clear you'll meet opposition?

I think this is a big piece of pie everyone is over looking. You can be protected in your area and at the event but getting to/from seems to be a clear and present danger in modern times regarding attending political events to voice your opposition. We don't get the private security detail nor a place to properly store a CCW upon going to a building which forbids it, so there is a problem right there and that is where the wolves will lay in wait knowing you will be vulnerable.

Is there any training program for this? or is it just RUN/HIDE/FIGHT like with an active shooter training material or the cop out JUST CALL 911!!

Well, theres a lot to look at with that. First theres the consideration as to where is the event being held? Is it a publicly owned building? Is it out at a public place? There are factors considering civil law vs. criminal law and how the posted "no weapons" signs actually work pertaining to the law. If you want to set up a training specific to issues like this we would be happy to accommodate.

We are actually starting our low light course beginning of next year, it is on our calendar and available for booking. I can talk with the team and discuss a course on team tactics, that would be a good one to put on if we had enough interest.

I've been hearing from you about Precision Rifle and Tactical Carbine 2 for years now, so to actually make that happen and get it on the calendar would be great! Low-light pistol would also be helpful, as would team tactics and a scenario-based shoot house.

I looked at your schedule and probably can't make your 2/23 low-light pistol course, but my weekends should be more flexible after that date and I will register for it as soon as it is offered at a time that I'm available.

Thank you

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top