JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any songs that speak to you on Veteran's Day?
For me its these three:
The Last One Hundred Yards by Brent Lindley.
Sergeant McKenzie by Joseph Mackenzie.
The Thin Red Line by Saxon.

I would post the videos but not sure how to do so...
Andy

That song has extra special meaning to me and my wife Joe!! Great song and meaning behind it. :(

Im sorry to bring up hard memories:(. I haven't personally lost someone overseas but that song grabs me by the heart strings every time I listen to it.

Makes me very proud to be an American when I do listen to it though but also makes me feel sad for those that have lost people they care about.

I think it is a beautiful song regardless and is on most of my playlists. For me it brings up being estranged from my younger brother and his 2 kids I've never met and the real possibility that we will never reconcile our issues even though he lives less then 10 miles away. He was my best friend and shadow for 33 years.

Im sorry to bring up hard memories:(. I haven't personally lost someone overseas but that song grabs me by the heart strings every time I listen to it.

Makes me very proud to be an American when I do listen to it though but also makes me feel sad for those that have lost people they care about.

I think it is a beautiful song regardless and is on most of my playlists. For me it brings up being estranged from my younger brother and his 2 kids I've never met and the real possibility that we will never reconcile our issues even though he lives less then 10 miles away. He was my best friend and shadow for 33 years.

Sorry to hear that Joe!:( I hope that you and your brother will reconcile your differences some day. Life is short and loved ones are so important.

Sorry to hear that Joe!:( I hope that you and your brother will reconcile your differences some day. Life is short and loved ones are so important.

Aye, family and friends have always come first with me - I'm half southern:D.

You can beat me, verbally abuse me or just flat out hate me; that's fine - but mess with my kid, wife or dog and I have very little forgiveness in my nature.

Pains me emensly to not be an involved Uncle to his kids but he married a high maintence wife and as the old adage goes - Don't dip your wick in crazy....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top