JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you go to the range ten times a year its only $10.00 a time

Almost all property within 30 miles of Salem is Private.

NO where is going to have the facilities that Four corners does for rifle (out to 200 yards) The next best place is south of Albany.

Albany Rifle and Pistol Club (ARPC) currently has a 200 yard rifle range, multiple handgun bays, a shotgun range, a 25 yard indoor rimfire range, clubhouse, bow and arrow area, and they have plans in the works for 400, 600, and 1000 yard rifle range that was announced last month. I don't know the timeframe for the expansion. ARPC is only a 35 minute drive from Salem and dues are reasonable, especially if you use the club facilities often. The more you use the gun range, the lower the overall cost per visit so to speak.

I have not been there, but my friends tell me about Scotts Mills all the time. Go to Scotts mills and get onto crooked finger road. Take it 1/4 to 1/2 of a mile and there should be a couple turn offs you can take. One is a quarry with lots of area to shoot and the other one is a nice flat area with plenty of backdrops. I do not know if you can get 400 yards out there, but its free and a great place from what I've heard.

I have not been there, but my friends tell me about Scotts Mills all the time. Go to Scotts mills and get onto crooked finger road. Take it 1/4 to 1/2 of a mile and there should be a couple turn offs you can take. One is a quarry with lots of area to shoot and the other one is a nice flat area with plenty of backdrops. I do not know if you can get 400 yards out there, but its free and a great place from what I've heard.
I've been up there and I never found anywhere you could get close to 400 yards.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top