1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Any security system guys here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Joe Link, May 3, 2010.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

[FONT=&quot]I have a friend who's looking for someone who can program an Ademco Vista 20P security system. Figure it might be work for someone having trouble finding it in this economy :thumbup:
  2. phathom

phathom Vancouver, WA Member

I can wire them and work with them. I'm a tv/phone lineman. If it's already installed programming it shouldn't be that hard. Does he have any documentation that came with it? A lot of the time you'll need some type of master code to get it started. Also is it being monitored from a company, or is it just for alert purposes?
  3. judicator

judicator McMinnville Active Member

I know a guy that knows burg systems inside and out. He owns his own alarm installation company, kind of slow at the moment. Give him a call, though, 1-888-472-6306, he charges low labor rates.