JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll spend the week walking around Seattle parks and city owned property practicing open carry if I have a lawyer behind me ready to file suit against the city. Sound like fun. Anyone game?

Open carry is legal everywhere in the state . Mayor Nickels in Seattle has decided he wants to disobey the state constitution and state law and has banned guns from all city owned property open or concealed carry as his last act before the voters booted him out of office. He has no legal authority to do it and it WILL be overthrown by the courts.

Make sure and have someone film it.

Open carry is legal everywhere in the state . Mayor Nickels in Seattle has decided he wants to disobey the state constitution and state law and has banned guns from all city owned property open or concealed carry as his last act before the voters booted him out of office. He has no legal authority to do it and it WILL be overthrown by the courts.

When did you guys kick the bum out anyway?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top