1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

any Seattle area shooting pits?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by JUSTIficatioN, Aug 29, 2009.

1. JUSTIficatioN

JUSTIficatioN Seattle, Wa Member

I am in desperate need of a shooting pit around the seattle area, preferably one that is not heavily trafficked by idiots who dont practice gun safety. I'm responsible with my shooting and believe in keeping the places where i shoot clean and safe so they wont get shutdown. If you have any secret spot that you like to shoot at i would really appreciate the info.
    thanks for anything you can give me.
  2. Oro

Oro Western WA Active Member

Check down lower in the forum, there is a "shooting areas" thread and if you search you can find a Seattle area thread.
  3. DeLorean

DeLorean Washington/Oregon Member

Check out the Sultan pit. I was up there a couple weeks ago and it was surprisingly clean. I suggest going early to avoid too many other people.
  4. Johnny_boy

Johnny_boy Seattle New Member

Many of the guys who are going to Sultan pits are taking more trash out than they take in to keep it cleaner. It wasn't always clean there.

With the new rule, about what can be used as targets and what not, also have contributed to the cleanness of that place.

Keep it clean, so it doesn't get shut down by the neighbors who complain about the place!