JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll be in the Seattle area tomorrow (8/3/2013) and was curious if there were any ranges around that have a 7 yard (21 foot) distance for shooting. My range in Portland, The Johnson Creek Gun Club, only allows for 17 yard (50 foot) shooting.

My final destination is near the Boulevard Park area. I used to live in the Seattle area for some 20 years so I know my way around pretty well. But I wasn't into guns at all when I lived there so I have no idea what's there. Since my event (50th Wedding Anniversary party for some friends) is at 1pm, I thought I'd get in a bit early and possibly do something and what better thing to do than to go shooting? LOL. But I'm wanting to get more close up practice.

Oh, and when I say Seattle area, I'd be good from anything from Federal Way to Lynwood, Renton, Kent, Bellevue, Kirkland, and Redmond.

gotta go to bed now but I'll check back on this thread when I get up and also when I get to Federal Way. Thanks guys and should it not work out, no worries.

Well, I appreciate the responses. I didn't get a chance to shoot as I left Portland later than I had anticipated and also ended up deciding to go to the OpenCarry.org monthly get together up in Bothel. That was fun to meet Flopsweat and the others that were there. And the 50th Wedding Anniversary party for my friends was absolutely fantastic. We had a great time. I'm tired and on my way to bed now. Thanks all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top