JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a cool old savage 99 in .358 winchester.
I am not sure If I bought it for trade bait or for hunting. I really don't want to spend 30.00 on dies and 17 bucks for brass just to try her out.
If anyone has some factory ammo I could buy from them or a set of dies I could use to form some brass from .308 I would apreciate it.
mabye we could trade or i would just buy or rent a set of dies.. PM me if you can help. thanks
...tj3006

I have a set of dies you can borrow for forming the cases. You can also still find winny brass for the 358. Picked up a bag at the last gunshow. I still don't have a 99 but I made a 358 Win on a Savage 11.

The Browning is nice but there is something special about the 99.

Miles, I orderd some dies and brass today, so i will not be needing to borrow yours.
Its awfully nice of you to offer. another guy on another sight offerd to send me some fresh brass !
I think most of us shooters are about the nicest and frendlyest folks around !
...tj3006

Miles, I orderd some dies and brass today, so i will not be needing to borrow yours.
Its awfully nice of you to offer. another guy on another sight offerd to send me some fresh brass !
I think most of us shooters are about the nicest and frendlyest folks around !
...tj3006

:s0155:

Have fun it is a great round.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR