JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just moved into the area, and I am suffering with the lack of suitable shooting spots. I had better options in Kommiefornia for gosh sakes.:huh:

I really dislike "Gun Clubs" and paying to go shooting at some snobby outdoor range where if your not a member of their overpriced club you get treated like a second class citizen, and it seems that's all there is up here. :s0131:

I am just looking for a strictly public rifle range, or just a spot in the boonies to go shoot some darn cans or something, nothing fancy. I read the shooting spots near Tacoma thread, but it's so old now, it's difficult to pick out exactly where the spots are and which ones are still open and legal.

Any input is appreacted.. always looking to maybe go meet up and shoot sometime if there is a meetup around here.

I grew up in port orchard, we usually go to capitol forest in olympia, there are many spots in shelton to go, if you go to the end of eastbrook off of sydney in port orchard, you'll hit a dirt road take a right at the Y, theres a gate, that land is owned by the gravel company, that was my back yard growing up and we used to shoot there and have huge hs parties, noone cares what you do.

I just mover here to (Bremerton) I went to Poulsbo sportsman club last Saturday. Nice place, plenty of shooting lanes. 10.00 for none members to shoot all day on all ranges. You have to have a yellow chamber flag for all guns, if you do not have any they will privide them for you at 2.00 per gun.

Now if a guy needs to do any combat training, this aint the place.

I found some spots out towards Quilcene, in Jefferson County. Most spots are good for pistol and shotgun. A couple are good for rifle, 20-100 yards maybe longer. One spot in particular you may be able to setup for well past 200 yards. It would take some work but could be done. You'd probably need a chain saw, machette, radios, & a spotter just for some minor brush clearing. Once setup you'd have to walk maybe 100 yards from your vehicle to get to a shooting spot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top