JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have read a lot of good things online about CZ handguns. I prefer to actually hold a gun before I make a purchase. Does anyone know of a store in Oregon that carries them in stock? I'm wanting to compare the feel of a CZ P-07 and P-09.

Any help would be appreciated.

In stock is the hard part - when I was looking (ended up getting another 1911 instead :D) Keith's had a couple and so did Cabela's. You could also try some of the pawn shops.

Keiths' is the only place I'm aware of that is most likely to carry CZ. Since I bought my 75 a couple of years ago I believe the CZ has become more popular. Northwest Armory may carry at this point I would think. You can call and talk to NWA, not so much Keith's unless you get lucky and they pick-up right at opening.

I'll correct that statement, Keith's WILL have a CZ or three. They've had Wifey's for almost three months now due to a bogus delay!

Don't do it man! You hold one and it follows you home. Then it has a litter of little ones and all their relatives come and stay to see the new arrivals. Before you know it you will meet me at a CZ Anonymous meeting! Sad but true story. The Czechs are addictive. You have been warned!

Don't do it man! You hold one and it follows you home. Then it has a litter of little ones and all their relatives come and stay to see the new arrivals. Before you know it you will meet me at a CZ Anonymous meeting! Sad but true story. The Czechs are addictive. You have been warned!

Your avatar?

Thought so. Wifey has one sitting at Keith's, since Nov. 22nd on a bogus delay. When she was fondling the two CZ 75s she swore the trigger was better on the stainless model. Did CZ do a trigger upgrade in the last couple of years?

If you ever get down to Eugene, The newly owned Mazama's is a CZ dealer. They have a few of them, and is where I ended up buying my P-07(which I am in love with). Great guys and gals down there, definitely not the same shop it was.

Last Edited:
Thought so. Wifey has one sitting at Keith's, since Nov. 22nd on a bogus delay. When she was fondling the two CZ 75s she swore the trigger was better on the stainless model. Did CZ do a trigger upgrade in the last couple of years?

I do believe they have. My trigger outta the box was as smooth as a baby's booty. Breaks like a glass tube when it fires. Crisp and tactile. Rivals my 1911 triggers. I'm hooked on the Czechs.

I bought my P-01 - awesome pistol - from NW Armory a couple of months ago. They had two in stock at the time. They don't have any of the 75 compact CZs in stock now (their website is updated often) but I see a couple of full-size 75s in stock, including an SP-01 (my next CZ ). Give them a call.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top