JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have read a lot of good things online about CZ handguns. I prefer to actually hold a gun before I make a purchase. Does anyone know of a store in Oregon that carries them in stock? I'm wanting to compare the feel of a CZ P-07 and P-09.

Any help would be appreciated.

In stock is the hard part - when I was looking (ended up getting another 1911 instead :D) Keith's had a couple and so did Cabela's. You could also try some of the pawn shops.

Keiths' is the only place I'm aware of that is most likely to carry CZ. Since I bought my 75 a couple of years ago I believe the CZ has become more popular. Northwest Armory may carry at this point I would think. You can call and talk to NWA, not so much Keith's unless you get lucky and they pick-up right at opening.

I'll correct that statement, Keith's WILL have a CZ or three. They've had Wifey's for almost three months now due to a bogus delay!

Don't do it man! You hold one and it follows you home. Then it has a litter of little ones and all their relatives come and stay to see the new arrivals. Before you know it you will meet me at a CZ Anonymous meeting! Sad but true story. The Czechs are addictive. You have been warned!

Don't do it man! You hold one and it follows you home. Then it has a litter of little ones and all their relatives come and stay to see the new arrivals. Before you know it you will meet me at a CZ Anonymous meeting! Sad but true story. The Czechs are addictive. You have been warned!

Your avatar?

Thought so. Wifey has one sitting at Keith's, since Nov. 22nd on a bogus delay. When she was fondling the two CZ 75s she swore the trigger was better on the stainless model. Did CZ do a trigger upgrade in the last couple of years?

If you ever get down to Eugene, The newly owned Mazama's is a CZ dealer. They have a few of them, and is where I ended up buying my P-07(which I am in love with). Great guys and gals down there, definitely not the same shop it was.

Last Edited:
Thought so. Wifey has one sitting at Keith's, since Nov. 22nd on a bogus delay. When she was fondling the two CZ 75s she swore the trigger was better on the stainless model. Did CZ do a trigger upgrade in the last couple of years?

I do believe they have. My trigger outta the box was as smooth as a baby's booty. Breaks like a glass tube when it fires. Crisp and tactile. Rivals my 1911 triggers. I'm hooked on the Czechs.

I bought my P-01 - awesome pistol - from NW Armory a couple of months ago. They had two in stock at the time. They don't have any of the 75 compact CZs in stock now (their website is updated often) but I see a couple of full-size 75s in stock, including an SP-01 (my next CZ ). Give them a call.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top