JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't forget nintendo:

It's true, the shift in technology/culture has led a lot of American youth to not be involved in athletics or physically active really at all. Sedentary activities combined with poor eating habits have led American youth to be fatter than they've ever been too.

It's a serious problem. I remember when I was a kid more more than 20 years ago there were some chubby kids, but a chubby kid back then was still much smaller than the obese children I see today frequently, there are some seriously obese kids now.

It's true, the shift in technology/culture has led a lot of American youth to not be involved in athletics or physically active really at all. Sedentary activities combined with poor eating habits have led American youth to be fatter than they've ever been too.

It's a serious problem. I remember when I was a kid more more than 20 years ago there were some chubby kids, but a chubby kid back then was still much smaller than the obese children I see today frequently, there are some seriously obese kids now.
Off on a tangent: Yes, no doubt there is greater fat content in kids growing up today. That is an irrefutable statistic. But it's equally a perception thing, not just a physical reality, as evidenced by the attitudes of my young adult children regarding "types" of attractive women. Back in the 80s and 90s, we knew what an attractive woman looked like: slim, athletic, gazelle-like. Today my kids seem to think attractive comes with extra poundage, large rear ends, thighs that rub against each other. What? And women themselves seem to have such a massively over-inflated sense of their own attractiveness, with rather plain, overweight women seeing themselves as absolutely fabulous, as if they're an exceptional catch for men. Good grief. And the beotch attitude of women in America was best summed up by a mid-20s German I rode with on a train a couple years ago when we were traveling to Villach, Austria, who said he would never get involved with American women because they are just "men with boobs." I'm all for everyone being their own person, not everyone is a model so embrace what you have and make the best of it, but the delusional element in today's society is so over the top. All I can say is I'm glad I'm beyond it all because I clearly don't align with today's distorted standards.

Well, local gas price jumped $0.20 in one day, so there's that. Ya think ammo shortage/price might get worse???
Ammo has been more available and coming down in price.

I can finally afford to shoot at the range again.

Gas prices jumped and went sky high.

I can't afford to get to the range now.

Well.

Schit.

Off on a tangent: Yes, no doubt there is greater fat content in kids growing up today. That is an irrefutable statistic. But it's equally a perception thing, not just a physical reality, as evidenced by the attitudes of my young adult children regarding "types" of attractive women. Back in the 80s and 90s, we knew what an attractive woman looked like: slim, athletic, gazelle-like. Today my kids seem to think attractive comes with extra poundage, large rear ends, thighs that rub against each other. What? And women themselves seem to have such a massively over-inflated sense of their own attractiveness, with rather plain, overweight women seeing themselves as absolutely fabulous, as if they're an exceptional catch for men. Good grief. And the beotch attitude of women in America was best summed up by a mid-20s German I rode with on a train a couple years ago when we were traveling to Villach, Austria, who said he would never get involved with American women because they are just "men with boobs." I'm all for everyone being their own person, not everyone is a model so embrace what you have and make the best of it, but the delusional element in today's society is so over the top. All I can say is I'm glad I'm beyond it all because I clearly don't align with today's distorted standards.
This whole fat pride fad is just the fashion industry trying to stay in control and purely a business decision and nothing more being sold to idiots as virtue.

Fact 1: you need customers to stay in business
Fact 2: if the skinny and fit population is less than the fat and unfit population there are more customers focusing on the fat and unfit.
Fact 3: bigger clothes use more fabric and cost more and therefore can be charged more for.

Regardless of what trends in magazines or tv shows a person that is a walking advertisement for crisco is not attractive because morbid obesity is not attractive because dying early and experiencing significant health complications and higher risks for serious disease is not attractive. If people get off on that… that's their life, there have always been weirdos in society.

2nd wave and 3rd wave feminism is what ruined American women. I've had this discussion with women multiple times, even my wife. If you want to be considered equal to a man you're going to be treated like a man because that is what equality is. They can pay for meals they can get hit, etc etc. but they don't really want to be equal, they want to be special, they want all the perks of equality and none of the costs.

Im not certain we are that close to a cliff, which is why so many in the US are so complacent about gun rights. Yet, they cant even see the lessons being learned in real time as they unfold in Ukraine... their country is literally handing out AK47s to literally anyone. In the news one person said they didnt even know how to use it and would have to google it... think about that for a minute, where were their freedom to arms before this unfolded? My guess is just like the rest of Europe.
Right now is a pretty bad time for them to learn how to zero and shoot a rifle. The reporter went on to say shes heard this delimma "over and over" from many civilians there.

Switzerland and a few others have taught their citizens how to shoot and maintain weapons. I would have thought that any nation close to a potentially aggressive country would have done that also. The invasion of Crimea was a lesson ignored. Perhaps it was the previous Ukraine government who failed their people.

Share Your Ideas.

easy-button.png

AK_s_for_everyone.png

never-go-full-retard.jpg

Rrrrright......
BUT ONLY AFTER a comprehensive BGC, waiting period, fingerprinting, mental health check, etc, etc.....

Even at this dire time.....
i-m-from-the-government-i-m-here-to-help.png
joe-biden-2-thumbs-up.jpg

Says the man who was responsible for giving away all of those nasty weapons to the Taliban. And all without a BGC, etc....

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Let's not forget the obesity issue with today's women as well, the feminists are propping up these young women as being "powerful" and "thick is beautiful" without acknowledging that being overweight is harmful to the very women that they are speaking to. I see it all the time in the hospital that I work at, younger women that have a myriad of weight related health issues. as far as I am concerned the message these young girls are getting is just as toxic as video games are to young boys/men.

This whole fat pride fad is just the fashion industry trying to stay in control and purely a business decision and nothing more being sold to idiots as virtue.

Fact 1: you need customers to stay in business
Fact 2: if the skinny and fit population is less than the fat and unfit population there are more customers focusing on the fat and unfit.
Fact 3: bigger clothes use more fabric and cost more and therefore can be charged more for.

Regardless of what trends in magazines or tv shows a person that is a walking advertisement for crisco is not attractive because morbid obesity is not attractive because dying early and experiencing significant health complications and higher risks for serious disease is not attractive. If people get off on that… that's their life, there have always been weirdos in society.

2nd wave and 3rd wave feminism is what ruined American women. I've had this discussion with women multiple times, even my wife. If you want to be considered equal to a man you're going to be treated like a man because that is what equality is. They can pay for meals they can get hit, etc etc. but they don't really want to be equal, they want to be special, they want all the perks of equality and none of the costs.
This!

I am going to guess this is in reference to the SOTU last night.

I quipped to my father yesterday morning, "Well, gun control is off the table. that's about dead as everyone in the world is trying to arm the Ukrainian people."

Then ChinaJoe ignores the obvious and doubles down on the insanity.

It's like he got off the boat to get some mangos or something.

...thighs that rub against each other. What?
Are you familiar with female anatomy and the abnormality that is female thighs that do not touch? I'd say "stick women" are a fairly recent obsession; look at the voluptuous women depicted in art from previous centuries. I suppose in times of little, some excess was considered beautiful. Now in a time of excess some men find sticks beautiful. 😉

Now, to make this firearm related, go watch some "gun bunny" videos on YouTube. Even the more malnourished-looking individuals struggle to obtain more than a partial thigh gap.

Unless you can get people to realize how close to the cliff we are and have always been standing they will never see the need. They will only see the need when it is too late to do anything about it.
Politicians and their useful idiots push us toward (and eventually off) the cliff, while modern propagandists known as media try to convince us there is no cliff, and tech companies and the WEF try to convince us that falling off a cliff is a good thing. Meanwhile we are told that if we don't want to jump off the cliff, we are being racist, phobic, terrorists.

RE : POST #88

Suddenly, I was reminded.....about that old saying.......
"Once you drive a Cadillac, you can never go back."
1646251288628.png

Then.....
There's More.....

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Are you familiar with female anatomy and the abnormality that is female thighs that do not touch? I'd say "stick women" are a fairly recent obsession; look at the voluptuous women depicted in art from previous centuries. I suppose in times of little, some excess was considered beautiful. Now in a time of excess some men find sticks beautiful. 😉

Now, to make this firearm related, go watch some "gun bunny" videos on YouTube. Even the more malnourished-looking individuals struggle to obtain more than a partial thigh gap.
He's more referring to the women who are actually fat, or have thighs and booties so big, their waists and torsos look tiny. Not about the beefy, well muscled women who may have a bit of fat, not women who won't look out of place in the 1940s-1950s fashion, not women who might give Slyvester Stallone a run for his money in terms of buffness. But women who if not for modern medicine,.wouldn't live long.

We have female members here at NWFA and I'm sure we also have plenty of male members that struggle with their weight.

Let's keep this on topic.

Thanks for the reminder.

I'll just reiterate what I've said before...

Repeal completely the NFA1934, repeal part of FOPA 1986; namely the Hughes Amendment, complete repeal of GCA1968... and then declare State laws that infringes on the 2A to be blanket unconstitutional, null and voided in perpetuity.

Grant full civilian access to military equipment, expand the Pentagon 1033 program to include non-LE agencies and businesses.
Sure keep the nukes under oversight; but everything else? Fair game for whoever can afford them.

Edit. The Pentagon 1033 program is the one that gives surplus military equipment and vehicles to law enforcement agencies, such as the M-ATVs/MRAPs, body armor (ESAPI types), M4 Carbines/M16 Rifles, sniper rifles. Things of that nature.

An invasion of the US by a foreign power will seem very unlikely to most people here in the US. But do you think Ukraine's situation could be used to bolster our own firearm freedoms here in our country?
No.

Most people seem to be asleep at the wheel - or worse yet, they're so dumbed down that they're pushing for disarming the citizenry, while voting for people who seem bent on the destruction of the USA.

Those of us who are awake and aware are already prepping for the coming crash. How bad it will be, only God knows.

A foreign power doesn't have to physically invade the continental USA. All they have to do is wait for (or maybe contribute to) the collapse of our food delivery systems.

We all saw what the zombies did to Minneapolis. Imagine what will happen if & when the food stops flowing.

I sometimes wonder how many people are left who know how to produce and preserve food. My guess is it's a pretty low percentage of the populace.

No, I don't think we'll be able to leverage Ukraine's disaster to our benefit. It's more likely that the geniuses who were in charge of the Afghanistan debacle are going to cause a lot more harm and heartache before they're through.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top