JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife's allergic to short haired dogs ... We had a Boston Bull Terrier for years when he and the and the 16 year old Australian Shepard went on without us we just never got another. The wife has talked about it, she would like a full size poodle for their long curly hair. I think she;s waiting for me to go, she'll like the poodle better!

Since I have been waiting 4+ months for a Nitride 45 Pitbull, I decided to call the factory to ask what gives. Well the owner answered the customer service line, very nicely said yes those Nitride Pitbull's were in high demand, asked if I had ordered thru a dealer, (yes I had) and asked who the distributor was. I had a e-mail with the distributor's invoice, but I had to sort thru a bunch of e-mails to find it. He held while I did. He promised that that particular distributor had several on order and he would make sure the guns were headed their way next week. Pretty nice to my way of thinking

Well I was going to say something nice about the pistol I carry, mainly because I can carry 10 +1 or 17+1 if I'm feeling frisky. Because that is the only reason I don't EDC my 40 + year old Charter Arms Undercover 38 special that I carried as a police man off duty and in my briefcase as a backup to my first model Colt Trooper anymore. Neither gun gave the least bit of trouble. The CA has never been taken apart and has never seen a "smith" ever and still locks up tight as the day I bought it, I've shot a lot of standard and some +P loads which is what is in it all the time un less I'm doing some target practice then I'll revert to the standard loads to save the +P's for serious work.
Anyone who claims the OLD antiquated wheel gun has no place that a pistol can't do just a well isn't old enough or experienced enough to know that many a little old man or woman with crippling arthritis can still manage a revolver where it would be impossible for them to use an auto loader unaided, they really don't have to have arthritis, because as we get older our hand and arm strength gets weaker as time wears on, I can still rack the action but don't ask me to do it very fast. But I can still use any of my revolvers without pain.
So I think our uneducated friend needs to do his homework before he talks down about one of the finest pieces of human engineering, the revolver!
That being said the auto loader is second only to the revolver in utility!
Gabby

Well forgot this thread... I had to tweak the company again before I got mine. Ten rounds were enough to know it is a 45! Mine is a Nitride model, sloppy finish....probably should have stayed with Stainless.

I have an older Bull Dog Pug in .44spl 2.5" barrel at age 5 my son was able to hold shoot and hit a std paper plate at 7yards all 5 rounds. I held my palm under the butt and my arm over his elbows (to prevent the pistol from kicking back at him) for the first couple rounds after that as he was very capable of shooting it on his own I only kept my hand under the butt of the pistol. He fired it in single action cocking the hammer himself after the first couple I assited him with.

He shot this pistol 10 times in that first outing and over the years fired it many more times.

Granted never without hearing protection as the darn thing can make you deaf.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top