Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ANy one who does Hot Blue in W. Wash.?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Gunsmithing' started by Oro, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Oro

Oro Western WA Active Member

I am looking for a good, competent person to strip/prep and hot blue a 1911 frame and small parts. I am not looking for a high-end job, this is a decent gun but not collectible or heirloom kinda thing. I have been searching for some time w/o success. Preferrably between Olympia and My. Vernon, say.

If someone is set up for hot blue, I could actually strip and prep it myself, no problem. It's setting up all the equipment for a "just one time" blue that I'd like to avoid.

2. cyclesurvival

cyclesurvival Vancouver Well-Known Member

I got a couple of jobs Im working on and will be bluing next week Im thinking. I use brownells oxnate #7 so if the drive is not to long shoot me a e-mail cyclesurvival@juno.com
    Earl

3. jcat

jcat northwestwashington Member

greens neer oakharbor does rebluing, he did my colt revolver for a hundred bucks.

4. LC450

LC450 The Peoples Republic of WA State Member

The 2 places that I know of thats set up for Hot Bluing in western WA is, Bolle & Tammaro gunsmithing in Tacoma Wa. @ 253-531-2930. The other is N.W. Armswerkes in Bonney lake Wa. @ 253-891-9063