JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Product_214_186.png

Please forgive my ignorance… But why would that target be banned?
It won't get banned. The target is a 'snowflake' a references to the slang term applied to people who are on the extreme left politically so named as they are felt to be as delicate as a snowflake to be fair both political extremes strive to remove anything that offends them.

:confused:hate to our myself... but real liberals like ALL of the amendments. :)

Even freedom of religion? Do you only think the 2nd Amendment applies to certain pistols and hunting rifles?

Most liberals I know pick and choose the Amendments that they want and the good parts out of them. But then again, most Conservatives I know have a radical interpretation of certain Amendments, as well.

Even freedom of religion? Do you only think the 2nd Amendment applies to certain pistols and hunting rifles?

Most liberals I know pick and choose the Amendments that they want and the good parts out of them. But then again, most Conservatives I know have a radical interpretation of certain Amendments, as well.

Freedom of religion as well as freedom from religion. Government has no place in religion nor has religion a place in government. EOS

Can you snort that stuff?

Better getcha a decent grinder before you try it, otherwise you'll get chucks stuck in the nasals.... and they BURN!

Juan is all about steeping it in hot water.. good luck trying to find and asking him though.. he's pretty wound up.

Yeah, it's hard to sneak up on someone caught in he grips of a proper coffee trip.... they don't eat much, and they keep HEARING things.

IMG_4353.GIF

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads