JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone.
Has anybody ordered primers from ZincPoint?

They say 2- 3 week shipping time

Yes I know they are pricey and from Mexico it looks like on the packaging.
But, lowest price I can find and in stock.

I left a VM about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back seeing if they charge when I order or when they ship....

Any one have any experience getting product from them?

Lemme know and thanks for your feedback!

Hey everyone.
Has anybody ordered primers from ZincPoint?

They say 2- 3 week shipping time

Yes I know they are pricey and from Mexico it looks like on the packaging.
But, lowest price I can find and in stock.

I left a VM about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard back seeing if they charge when I order or when they ship....

Any one have any experience getting product from them?

Lemme know and thanks for your feedback!
If it's non-domestic fraud good luck? Don't know.

Do a BBB search on this company (URL). It's enlightening.
I would no buy from them.
If it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

A while back on another forum someone brought them up and a discussion ensued with the consensus they are a scam.

OK, so the minimum purchase is $1400. Lets say time drags on, the primers don't show, you get distracted then frustrated and decide to cancel the order. See this part: ?

If a shipment is refuse or canceled, the order is subject to a 30% restocking fee.

SO they keep $420 of your purchase.

Take note of the incorrect verbiage, 'If the shipment is REFUSE' - the word should be 'Refused'.

Also take note in the 'quick links' section - the part that says 'Infomacion policy' - using the Spanish version of 'Information' .

Good luck.....

A while back on another forum someone brought them up and a discussion ensued with the consensus they are a scam.

OK, so the minimum purchase is $1400. Lets say time drags on, the primers don't show, you get distracted then frustrated and decide to cancel the order. See this part: ?

If a shipment is refuse or canceled, the order is subject to a 30% restocking fee.

SO they keep $420 of your purchase.

Take note of the incorrect verbiage, 'If the shipment is REFUSE' - the word should be 'Refused'.

Also take note in the 'quick links' section - the part that says 'Infomacion policy' - using the Spanish version of 'Information' .

Good luck.....
Great observations !
The English language is hard for foreigners to stay hidden behind.
They always seem to slip up.

I am a very long term member of another gun forum which has, shall we say, a somewhat less computer savvy membership with many who seem to be somewhat naive about possible scams and I have read several posts from members who have impulsively ordered from never before heard of sites and got burned.

I am a very long term member of another gun forum which has, shall we say, a somewhat less computer savvy membership with many who seem to be somewhat naive about possible scams and I have read several posts from members who have impulsively ordered from never before heard of sites and got burned.
I call it "Stupid Tax".
Sometimes you just have to pay your Stupid Tax.

:)

There's the BBB rating and then there are the complaints. I usually read the complaints, the busines's response, and the customer's response. Then I make my decision.

Sportsmans Warehouse has been getting regular shipments of Federal and CCI primers and selling for $35 a 1000. They come in smaller quantities and you have to catch them on the right day of the week is all. I bought a box of large rifle about a month ago.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top