JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recall seeing a website for fluff & buff on Kel-Tecs, and many little 'smith type' jobs, but I have searched a while now, to locate, on web, how to stretch and connect the spring which sits aft of the magazine, and provides the power to the hammer.

And how it broke? A very stupid counter Boy in a North Bend Pawn Shop, dry firing as he brought my precious OUT of storage!

I was so mad I could spit 72 grain .32 caliber at him, noneed for a barrel, if the place was not my best friend (then) place to go knife collecting, I would have reamed out this BOY, not the owner for sure, the kid had yet to learn how to shave.

I left the coast and moved over here in the Boon dock... And am just getting my gunsmithing area set up... My P-32 has drilled and tapped front sight of "fiber-optic" orange, Two 00-80
thread !!! And a nice round Orange Bead back sight, they just line up so nice!!!

But when I got her home, the hammer spring in two pieces... The fifty mile drive south to North Bend... Would have calmed me down too much for the trip to be worth it... But NEVER will I be in that store again !

Thanks, for help in Advance,

philip,
in the boondocks of HWY 36

Oh I know exactly what your up against and I hate the day I jabbed the dentel pick into my finger getting that darn spring into place.

SO do you have a new spring already?

Getting the spring back into place takes a curved pick and I wore rubber coated glove so you have a good grip on the handle, and pull it down..

Velzey, thank you, I have 2new springs, from the Company!

I am having difficulty getting onto the hammer to start with.

I made a nice tool to pull with... Just trying to install on the hammer first !!!

My tool: a flooring nail, flat punched from mild steel like a Tee, the long arm tapering to dull point. Torched the end, then smithed it back for the "U" shaped, then, because I had just purchased it, did a Case Hardening of the "U" area !!!

I can't do the pull, until its on the hammer... Right?

Maybe I am up to late in the evening, to explain myself proper...

But thanks !

philip

In the Boondocks of Hwy 36

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads