JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Installed some new parts on my AR lately. New Vortex Strikefire red dot(see my review)
Miculek muzzle brake. Going shooting friday morning to sight in and do some testing.

Let's see...

- been on vacation the past two weeks
- played in the sand down in Winchester Bay last week
- FINALLY picked up my AR lowers yesterday (after 7+ months of waiting)
- assembled the first AR last night (using Del-Ton parts that arrived six weeks ago)

Only thing missing is two more weeks of vacation, and the parts for my 20" AR :D

I love the sound of my Ruger Mark lll 512 22/45 when I shoot it. Music to my protected ears. :s0155:

I also love my wife very much!!!!! :love:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

I am 66 and I am still woking for a very cool company in Newberg.
the economy is bad but that is good because now the idiots who are in the middle or are moderates or what ever who voted for bam bam now realiaze JUST HOW STUPID they were for voting for a marcist. YAHOO for mid teerm elections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes the economy will change when we get rid of NANCY BOTAX AND HARRY THE TRADER REED.

I got some wonderful customer service and was stunned. I was looking for ONLY a sizer die for my 6.5 Grendel. No one had one in stock. Everyone wanted me to order a set that would have cost a bunch more, but I already had the bullet seater and the crimp die...only wanted a sizer. Or, people would offer to backorder me one that should be there in a month or so.

After much frustration I was about to give up, and thought I'll try one last place. Somewhere I had never done business with before...Lock, Stock and Barrel. They didn't have what I wanted either, same story, so after crying the blues about what was frustrating me to the woman who took the call, she asked me to hold for a minute.

She came back on the line and said they would break up a set of Redding dies, and sell me only the sizer! They were going to figure out what to do with the seater die later. I was shocked, and really pleased. They saved me about $50.00, and the die was here in 4 days.

I really like good customer service, and will buy from them again. (I don't work for them, or have any financial interest in the company...other than I wish them all the success possible)

After much frustration, I thought

went up on lower deschutes this wknd, had an absolute wonderfull time caught 5 fish , but nothing you wanted to eat, everytime i have a notion to go steelheading, i allways have some chicken , or burger,as a backup, by george i think i'v got it, the backup was perfect, fishing is still the art of learning patience,but what a way to learn, its awesome just to be fishing, and its a bonus if you catch something,rusobr2

I've met and dealt with some fine people on this site.
I recently found and bought a 500 round box of cast 230 .45s to go with the 200 I had on hand. Sat down and loaded 650 rounds.
Same day, bought the 250 round pack of UMC at Bi-mart. Wasn't looking for it, but since it was there it left with me!
Went to the Canby gun show a couple of weeks ago and came home with a Savage .30-30 bolt action (Model 45 Super Sporter) for my nephew to go hunting with this fall. Before then I get to do a bunch of "testing" with it. :D
Yesterday I traded my Browning .45-70 off for a Dan Wesson CBOB .45 and had plenty of ammo on hand to go shoot it. So I did. The wife picked salmon berries while we were there.
We're putting the boat in the water this morning and we'll see if we can't come home with some smallies or a catfish.

Life's good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads