JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Too much negativity around here now a days people complaining. some of you guys are depressing now look what you have done now i'm complaining pass me a diaper and a binky so i can join the club :s0058:

So do not reply to this post unless you have some good news something positive to say don't let a couple bad apples ruin your day.

let me start by saying all the guys i have met off the board have been really nice guys and a wealth of information granted i have ran into a couple stinkers (not face to face they like to hide) but the good far out weighs the bad.

The weather is great might need to go out and drop a line or do some shooting.

and to those who are grumpy i hope you find a lucky penny and the day gets brighter for you and something puts a smile on your face. :D

I passed a test I'd been studying for these last 3 months. It was 5 years into 10 weeks. I also went shooting today tried my brother in laws Nosler 308. Nice light rifle, kicked like a mule. Then shot about 150 rounds of .45. God is good. Later.

I got my first Kimber last week off this sight.
Got it on a good deal too.
I couldn't be happier with it.
Done a few different deal with different people off the sight
All have been positive, other than a few oddball PMs.
Glad I found a site for people with my addiction
Luckily, I've been able to put a few faces to the names

#3.jpg

Finally got some .45acp. Old Canon camera died several years ago, saw a Canon camera that I thought to replace it with. Contacted Canon to find country of origin, unfortunately China so no go, Service Rep. asked about my broken camera type and verbally asked me to test some functions. She stated that Canon had issued a recall on that model for the failure my camera was showing and sent a shipping label return for inspection and possible repair free of charge. Found that the camera was so old they no longer made the replacement part, so they are sending me a new/refurbished camera of much higher capabilities for free. Since I purchased a larger memory card in a now incompatible format they sent me a return shipping label for the card and will replace it with the same size card in the correct format. All free of charge, and the new camera is made in Japan. Ya Hooo! Big smile 10 Megapixel instead of 3.2 Megapixel. You go Canon and thanks.
rhtwist

Lots good to say:
- Weather is great
- Getting my reloading room set up and functional
- I had a great time shooting sage rats in Enterprise OR last month; my Anschutz 1517 is a killing little rifle!
- Prices are coming down and availability is coming up for pistols, rifles, and ammo
- Magpul is coming to the area to hold a class in August. Hopefully they'll have such a great experience that they'll be back!
- We are in a country where we have more freedom than those in, say, Iran. Also, we have a populace who greatly values the liberty and self reliance that our Founding Fathers treasured!

And that's just off the top of my head.

Roof is replaced, dog is going to live, and TEOTWAWKI hasn't happened yet. My Rem 700p is shooting good, my vehicles are running, I received a nomination for the American Legion in the mail and someone in Nigeria wants to give me a bunch of money. What could be better? :s0114:

Yesterday my oldest daughter turned 5. We had a nice little party with about 20 of her friends. She wanted McDonald's for dinner, then we took her to swimming lessons. Today we bought her a Trampoline, and she will be sharing it with her 2 year old sister.
Watching them grow up makes me smile every day. When the world gets you down, spend some time with your kids, it brings it all into perspective! :s0155:

I have a new red dot and a miculek brake coming in the mail one of these days. I hate it when Miday doesn't give you a tracking number. I'm looking forward to trying it all out and giving a review on the Vortex strikefire red dot

Its friday!!!!! and i'm taking my Daughter and nephew fishing on the clackamas, my garage has been cleared of the junk and our junk taken over to inlaws house for a big yard sale i can finally start working my latest project

I go on vacation in 2 hours! :s0155::banana::s0053::s0071::peace:

This is one of my favorite vacations, even if it is not the easiest. I am a counselor for Royal Family Kids Camp. It is a 5 day, 4 night camp for foster kids in the Portland area. Swimming, archery, fishing, crafts, games, etc for deserving kids, many of whom have been abused, neglected, and/or abandoned... Sorry, no rifle range! :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top