JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't buy the titanium version, but had the same choices when buying a pistol for the daughter. Liked the feel of the TCP in my hand better than the Ruger. (hated to say that, I'm a Ruger fan) The TCP's grip is ever so slightly longer. The TCP comes with 2 mags, the pouch that fits on your belt for concealed carry and locks the slide back after ejecting the last round. Liked the daughter's enough that when I saw a used TCP, I bought it for myself. I have not shot mine yet, but the daughter's has gone thru about 200 rounds without a hitch.

I have the stainless slide TCP. It is only about 1 oz heavier than the titanium version. I sold my Kel Tec PF-9 to get this one, as the PF-9 was just a bit too heavy for pocket carry. Having the slide lock open after last shot is nice, as well as the extra mag that comes with it.

The one thing I noticed when comparing the TCP to my friend's P3AT is that the trigger guard is a touch wider than the P3AT or the LCP for that matter. I picked mine up new through JetGuns on Gunbroker for $240 w/free shipping + FFL transfer fees.

By the way, the TCP is made in the USA. Great little gun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Nice job. Mine ended up costing $260 with fees and everything. There wasn't a local store (west of PDX) that could get it that cheap. When I saw them at Keiths, they were $300+ for the blue slide version. They have probably dropped their prices a bit since, but that is way too far for me to go just to look.........

Once again, congrats, I am sure you will like it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA