JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking at getting a dash cam. I was wondering if any of you had one you'd recommend.

I'd like it to be either very concealed or easy to remove. A bonus would be if it overlaid speed and location to the video via gps.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Look at Galls.com. They sell lots of police vehicle equipment. I buy a lot of the lights and other equipment for our fleet from them. Auto Additions in Salem is GREAT!, but be ready to spend a lot. They also make small HD cams for racecars, we had one on the Sprintcar I use to pit for. Not very good quality, but you can see the picture. Anything designed for an LE fleet is going to be spendy. You get what you pay for though. Also, Auto Additions has a small branch is Lacey, WA.

I'm looking at getting a dash cam. I was wondering if any of you had one you'd recommend.

I'd like it to be either very concealed or easy to remove. A bonus would be if it overlaid speed and location to the video via gps.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Depending on what you need it for, there are full on police style units with microphones mounted in the grille, and they cost plenty. There are medium priced jobs the size of a deck of cards. Or you can go as cheap as a keychain cam. Here's a link for one for $15 that needs a micro SD card. I paid a bit more for mine at Fry's with the 4GB card included. 90 minutes of sight and sound. Built in battery charges off the micro USB cable, included. Surprisingly good quality. Only thing I don't like is that you can't turn off the date/time stamp. That's just the way they're made.

Spy Cameras -

Talk about concealable, it goes in your pocket, smaller than a keyfob for your car. I've taped mine to my motorcycle headlight, the bill of my cap, my bike helmet, and the belly of my RC plane. It would certainly work on the dash of my car, too. Handy and fun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top