JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wonder if there are any near Olympia, WA. My last name is that of a Norman knight who fought for William the Conquerer at Hastings, 1066

I'm not Norsk, but I've spent time at the Sons of Norway Hall in Portland during their May 17th (Constitution Day) celebrations. They are a very proud people, and they want nothing better than to share their history. Some very recent history they would share is the invasion of Norway by Germany in the Last World War. They would be a culture that will remember that freedom cannot ever be guaranteed, but it can be fought for when necessary.

Go hang out at a Hall and give them a chance. Discover their food. Discover their music and dance. Discover their attire. They will welcome you.

WAYNO.

I am a Christsonson and my Neice went to something at the lodge and It sounded like something I wished to be a part of I just would Like a little more input before I ask Family.

I'm not Norsk, but I've spent time at the Sons of Norway Hall in Portland during their May 17th (Constitution Day) celebrations. They are a very proud people, and they want nothing better than to share their history. Some very recent history they would share is the invasion of Norway by Germany in the Last World War. They would be a culture that will remember that freedom cannot ever be guaranteed, but it can be fought for when necessary.

Go hang out at a Hall and give them a chance. Discover their food. Discover their music and dance. Discover their attire. They will welcome you.

WAYNO.

There is a Sons of Norway hall in Longview, WA.
There use to be Finnish Kavala Lodges in the northwest.
Another spelling "Kalevala"

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews