JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Drum roll please.... I looked into my crystal ball that tells the future and it says.. GlockGuy is right, he aint going to get laid much for a while :s0112::s0112:

jj

I predict that even if Obama IS thrown out it will make no difference. Washington DC is just kabuki theater to keep us amused. Those who control the world will have another stooge in the chair and things will continue as planned.

I predict that even if Obama IS thrown out it will make no difference. Washington DC is just kabuki theater to keep us amused. Those who control the world will have another stooge in the chair and things will continue as planned.

I think when he gets thrown out there will be a civil war.:D:s0112::s0112:

jj

Hahaha It won't be all THAT civil! And as a wise man once said: "The tree of liberty must frequently be watered by the blood of patriots."

You omitted the rest of that quote.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top