JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Mercedes ML430's transmission died today. The dealership said it would cost about $5000 to replace it with a re-furb from Germany (They don't rebuild these in-house anymore)
Too bad the car is only worth $5000 (with a good transmission)

I guess I could try U-Pull It, but money is tight.

I could try asking if there are any gun-nuts at the Mercedes dealership that would like to add a SCAR to their collection.

Ideas?

It will look good in the driveway till it gets fixed or parted out at least.:(

What year of ML430 do you have?

See if the guy from the dealer can find out if it is a C437-C or J575-J by running your VIN>

I know someone that has a trans from a ML430 2001 model.

Speaking of Benz trannys... Where do you guys take yours for repair? My husband has an 03' s55 amg that needs some love but he is affraid to see what a bill would be from a dealer. Something about a circuit plate that cracks on these cars. Do you have an independent mechanic you could recommend? Portland metro area or Salem..

Speaking of Benz trannys... Where do you guys take yours for repair? My husband has an 03' s55 amg that needs some love but he is affraid to see what a bill would be from a dealer. Something about a circuit plate that cracks on these cars. Do you have an independent mechanic you could recommend? Portland metro area or Salem..

Call Rick @ Salem trans. He's a very good and honest person. (503) 375-0833 (I think that's the right number. Going from memory here...)

Joe @ 503- 367-7236 he runs a shop out of hillsboro and he's a gun nut. Might try him twice or thrice cause i know hes running a stand at the Portland swap meet this weekend.

Pease are you guys owned by Rasmussen?
yes both MB stores are owned by Greg Rasmussen as well as he owns BMW and land rover

for most repairs we are the same or LESS they other places and have the experience and tools to test your MB correctly. if you want to come up pm me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top