JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When firearms can be shipped nation wide for pennies, I don't understand why one would limit one's choices to western Washington. (Or any location.)

That's ones easy, $$$$

Shipping costs to and from, not to mention the extra time in transit and the ability to lose your firearm or prices in transit. Not to mention supporting local entrepreneurs

"Sent via the Skyrim messenger service"

The "extra time", by federal law, is two overnights.

For me, it depends whether or not the "local entrepreneurs" are real gunsmiths, or franchises of Skeeter & Booger's Excellent Gunsmithing, Taco and Bait Emporiums.

Folks with national reputations deserve them. Folks without them, well, are without them.

When firearms can be shipped nation wide for pennies, I don't understand why one would limit one's choices to western Washington. (Or any location.)

I like going local too when I can, but it's not written in stone. Support local businesses and all. Plus if they mess it up, or try any monkey business, it may be easier to straighten things out if they are withing driving distance.

Between trying to straighten things out with a fool next door and trying to straighten things out with a national reputation, I'll take the national reputation every time.

Fool next door, or across country which is cheaper ? Sounds to me like you never took the time to check out local businesses and are simply convinced that you are right. Stick with your way. I have done business with a local gunsmith for over thirty years and will continue to.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top