Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Any local vendors that can sell/source an Elcan Specter DR?

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by svxr8dr, Jan 25, 2011.

1. svxr8dr

svxr8dr Vancouver, WA OathKeeper #004404

Hoping to make a purchase in the about 2 weeks and would much rather spend the money with a local vendor. Looking for the 5.56 version with accessories like the bikini cover and killflash. Depending on funds maybe even a Docter Red Dot with mount.

2. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

Why don't call around gun shop and ask them?

they are nice, but I heard they are really heavy and mount they use is not good as they it cost.

You can get so much better scopes with that money. Such as Night force, Schmidt & Bender and Swarovski.

3. WhitneyPrecision

WhitneyPrecision Lane County Member

I have a 1.5 - 6 with a 5.56 reticle as a demo right now and can get you any of their offerings in less than a week.

Let me know if you want to check this one out.

4. KRISSTDI

KRISSTDI Oregon Member

They have all the models in stock at Wades Guns in Bellevue Washington.

5. KRISSTDI

KRISSTDI Oregon Member

They are not heavy at all. Misinformed people telling you this. They weigh the same as any Trijicon Acog and the lens surpasses the quality of the Acog. Having owned 11 Acogs over the past year I can say with certainty that the quality rivals the Acog and IMO surpasses it. I handled all 6 that they had on the floor. All really nice. Price is up there though unless you find a used one. They have the latest versions at Wades.