JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hoping to make a purchase in the about 2 weeks and would much rather spend the money with a local vendor. Looking for the 5.56 version with accessories like the bikini cover and killflash. Depending on funds maybe even a Docter Red Dot with mount.

Why don't call around gun shop and ask them?

they are nice, but I heard they are really heavy and mount they use is not good as they it cost.

You can get so much better scopes with that money. Such as Night force, Schmidt & Bender and Swarovski.

Why don't call around gun shop and ask them?

they are nice, but I heard they are really heavy and mount they use is not good as they it cost.

You can get so much better scopes with that money. Such as Night force, Schmidt & Bender and Swarovski.

They are not heavy at all. Misinformed people telling you this. They weigh the same as any Trijicon Acog and the lens surpasses the quality of the Acog. Having owned 11 Acogs over the past year I can say with certainty that the quality rivals the Acog and IMO surpasses it. I handled all 6 that they had on the floor. All really nice. Price is up there though unless you find a used one. They have the latest versions at Wades.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top