1. JOIN OVER 30,000 NORTHWEST GUN OWNERS

We are an organization dedicated to supporting gun owners of the Pacific Northwest. This website serves as a common rally point for over 30,000 gun owners from Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Converse, organize, volunteer, learn, contribute, trade, and most importantly, help us defend our Second Amendment rights!

Join now to participate - it's quick, easy, and 100% free

2. Forest Fire Danger

Pacific Northwest outdoor shooting locations are in danger of closure due to firearm related forest fires.

Please be responsible when shooting in our forests.

any local vendors / shops with a good selection of Glock accessories?

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by Artilleryman, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Artilleryman

Artilleryman Active Member

Originally from the central midwest but have reloc
    I'm a bit new to the Glock world & the myriad accessories available, but have recently obtained a G29 for c.c. I know every accessory is readily available online but would prefer spending my $$ locally if possible...I don't have any specifics in mind yet other than some spare mags & grip plug that I'll need to get but would like to see what's available...anyone around here carry this stuff?
    Thanks!

2. Dell_dude

Dell_dude Member

There will be such a guy at the Rose City gun show 11/19-11/21.

Otherwise, I've built a pretty good collection of links for places for various Glock items.

3. Artilleryman

Artilleryman Active Member

Originally from the central midwest but have reloc
    doh...I had forgotten about the gun show option, thanks for the reminder on that!