Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Any local dealers....

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by theflyguy, Apr 26, 2010.

1. theflyguy

theflyguy Beaverton, Oregon Member

Hey this may be in the wrong section, if so please move it.

There's so much knowledge on this forum....does anyone know of any local gun dealerships that carries both Aimpoint and EOTech products?

I'm looking to get either an Aimpoint ML3 or an EOTech 512 for my AR but before I put down hard earned $$$, I would really like to do a side by side comparison. Want to touch, look through, see which one I really like....

Suggestions????
    :cool:

2. yskippy

yskippy Tigard Life Member Lifetime Supporter

Keith's Sporting goods has both

3. theflyguy

Thanks for the info.

I was hoping for a gun dealer that treats cusotmers better than Keith's. Everytime I've been in his place I've seen his clerks treat customers so rudely, even me when I was making a gun purchase!!!

I hate to give hard earned money to rude businesses.

4. powermad

powermad Portland Active Member

I was in Northwest Armory yesterday and they had Eotechs, I don't recall if they had Aimpoints though.

That place will get my business long before I spend a dime in Keiths again.
    Very freindly place to do business with. I wasn't in there for 5 minutes and I think I had everyone who worked there asking me if I had been helped, would I like to see something etc.

5. NoAim

NoAim Hillsboro, OR Active Member

I know JC Weaponry is an Aimpoint dealer, but can't recall if he has EOTechs around. I think Belial was doing EOTechs for a while.

6. smithmax

smithmax here Member

You can always go to a place that has both to compare them, and if they treat you well then buy there, otherwise buy it from a better store.

7. theflyguy

That's just the problem....finding a gun dealer that carrys both Aimpoint and EOTech. Appears most dealers only carry one or the other.

Suggestions????

8. NoAim

NoAim Hillsboro, OR Active Member

If you ask nicely, some dealers have a personal EOTech or Aimpoint they could show you for comparison purposes.

9. willamette valleyfirearms

willamette valleyfirearms hillsboro oregon Member

www.willamettevalleyfirearms.com