JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Enfields definitely grow on you. I've got a 1916 Aussie Lithgow No1 MkIII, 1948 Faz No 4 Mk 2, a 1945 No 5. Mk. 1, and a 1929 No 1 Mk VI. Lots of history, and they're still pretty reasonably priced!

Three Enfields here. Two No 5 Jungle Carbines, and one No 4 Mk 2. Really great rifles. One of, if not the, fastest bolt action rifles around.

Good .303 ammo is rare and dear these day though. Fortunately I stocked up on the Greek a few years back so I'm ok. But newcomers to the Enfields face a grim road finding enough good (!) ammo to play at a decent price.

All I've got is a Mk. III from 1917...don't know too much about it other than that. Was a hand-me-down from a bit ago... 4th or 5th shot I ever took with it blew the bayonet lug off. Should I just epoxy it back on?

I know what you mean about the ammo, MrNatural...all I can find that's non-corrosive are hunting rounds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top